New Hire Orientation
Orientation is the first step in your Lab career and gives you important information about your new workplace
- (505) 667-4451, Option 5
We have designed a comprehensive new hire orientation session to efficiently guide you through all the new hire paperwork, safety and security information, Lab-wide trainings and historical information.
- New Hire Orientation Agenda (pdf) (regular, term, postdoc, student)
What you should know and do before orientation
- Review, sign, and return your offer letter to a Human Resources (HR) division representative prior to orientation.
- Schedule a hire date with an HR representative. Do NOT report to the new hire orientation if you do not have a hire date.
- Understand all badge requirements.
- Review all vehicle access portals, safety and security, and Lab closure information prior to orientation.
- Review the correct orientation agenda.
- Review all new hire forms and make a list of any questions you have.
- Review the REAL ID Act.
On orientation day
- Check-in time: 7:30 am
- Start time: 8:00 am
- End time: Last presentation ends at 2:15 pm (U.S. citizens obtain badges after orientation)
- Location: Otowi Building, 1654 Casa Grande Drive, Technical Area 3, Building 261, in the Main Gate Conference Room (F200W)