Verification of Employment (VOE)
- HR Service Center
The Laboratory provides information to institutions conducting employment verification upon request
Written requests must be on the requester’s letterhead accompanied by the individual’s written consent authorizing the Laboratory to provide the requested information.
Normally, requests can be completed within 2 business days.
Information we will release
- Whether a person is or was an employee
- Job title
- Hire and termination dates
- Salary (written requests only)
Information we will NOT release
- Probability of continued employment
- Reason of termination
Send your written request on company letterhead including signed authorization to the Human Resources Service Center Group.
- fax: (505) 667-6446
- email: email@example.com
Call: (505) 667-4451, option 2.
You are required to provide us with the employee or former employee’s Social Security Number as a form of verification. We will only provide:
- current employment status (whether active or terminated)
- start date
- job title and level
Location: HR Service Center Group, Operations Team, Otowi Building, TA-3, SM 0261.
- Current employees need to show their Laboratory badge.
- Former employees need to show a photo ID.