Community Relations Plan
- Environmental Communication & Public Involvement
- PO Box 1663, MS M996
- Los Alamos, NM 87544
- (505) 667-0216
Community relations plan for the Hazardous Waste Facility Permit
Throughout the year, we welcome your comments and suggestions on how we interact with the public about the Hazardous Waste Facility Permit. View the Community Relations Plan Update information sheet (pdf) for more information.
While some suggestions may be implemented immediately, all comments are considered during our yearly revision of the Community Relations Plan for the Hazardous Waste Facility Permit in the fall of each year.
Each year the Permittees will compile and post public comments, statements, agreements and disagreements. Comments are only posted with the written consent of the contributor.
- July 2013 - August 2014 (No comments recieved)
- July 2012 - August 2013 (pdf)
- July 2011 - August 2012 (pdf)
- June 2011 (pdf)
- Use the online form below
- Fill out the form via MS Word and email (docx)
- Print the form and send by mail (pdf)
|Please provide suggestions for improvements to the plan|