VolunteerMatch Mobile App
MobileMatch is a mobile extension (app) to LANL’s VolunteerMatch site that allows volunteers to search, sign up and track hours.
- Giving Campaigns & Volunteering
- Debbi Wersonick
- Community Programs Office
- (505) 667-7870
Using MobileMatch app is easy
Now LANL volunteers can search, sign up and track hours right on their mobile device. Get on the Volunteer Match website and your mobile device will automatically be detected and display the MobileMatch app in any browser. No downloads necessary!
If you’re not already signed in, just select “login” and enter your email and password or create a new account. All of your volunteering info will automatically be accessible through your mobile phone.
Search, sign up
- Select "Find Opportunities" on Home
- Choose a search option. Your phone will know your location, so you select by nearest to you, cause area, keyword or promoted.
- See a list of available opportunities. Tap on a listing to see more info, including map of location.
- To express interest in the volunteer opportunity, tap on "Sign Up“ and complete the appropriate info.
In the “Your Activities” screen, see a list of your opportunities. Tap into a listing to see your sign-up info, change answers to your questions, remove yourself from an activity or track hours.
Track, edit hours
Track hours toward an activity you’ve signed up for by tapping on an existing listing. Fill out the appropriate information and select “Submit.”
Add a new activity to your profile by selecting “Add New” and entering the appropriate information.
Email us at email@example.com.