Science & Engineering Capabilities
These capabilities are our science and engineering at work for the national security interest in areas from global climate to cyber security, from nonproliferation to new materials, from clean energy solutions to supercomputing.
- Accelerators, Electrodynamics»
- Materials Science»
- Bioscience: Bioenergy, Biosecurity, and Health»
- National Security, Weapons Science»
- Chemical Science»
- High-Energy-Density Plasmas, Fluids»
- Nuclear & Particle Physics, Astrophysics, Cosmology»
- Earth, Space Sciences»
- Information Science, Computing, Applied Math»
- Sensors, Instrumentation Systems»
LOOK INTO LANL
The ASA inducted Leslie (Lisa) Moore as a Fellow at the 2014 Joint Statistical Meetings.