Periodically the Laboratory notifies the public of technologies and capabilities that may be of interest. These technologies may extend from recent inventions, technology opportunity or capabilities that may have utility outside the Laboratory. If you are interested in any of the following LANS capabilities, please contact the Business Development Team.
- Industry Participation on Consortium for Advanced Biomass, Biofuels, and Bioproducts (CAB3), a Multi-Partner Proposal
- Therapeutic approaches for Pierce’s disease
- Cancer genomics analytic capability
- Taste-based real-time point-of-care diagnostics for common respiratory diseases
- Nucleic acid-based and -inspired materials, functional systems, detection and screening techniques
- LIBS for Sustainable Agriculture
- Nitrogen-Rich Macrocyclic Ligands, Chelation Complexes Thereof, and Process for Selective Chelation of Radioactive Bismuth Ions with the Ligands