Wednesday, August 13, 2014; Noon to 1 PM
To be announced
Admission is free and open to the public.
Watch these past lectures on YouTube:
Links will be posted as soon as the video is available.
- Terry Hawkins: Maintaining Nuclear Stability Through Times of Transition
- Tanmoy Bhattacharya: Genetics in the Era of Big Data
- Shawn Starkenburg: Leveraging Algae
- Terry C. Wallace, Jr.: National security challenges coming in science and technology
- Eva Rose Balog: What Can We Build Out of Protein?
- Nathan Mara: Building the Iron Man Suit
- Terry Fox: What I Learned from the Trees and Flowers
- Agnes Cousin-Pilleri: Observations from Mars: ChemCam's Visit to Gale Crater
- Peter Curan: Atomic Bomb Photography
- May Neu: Radiochemistry with a Purpose!
- Jen Payne: The Prehistory of the Pajarito Plateau
- Dick Malenfant: Experiments with the Dragon Machine
- Alan Carr: Norris Bradbury Part I
- Alan Carr: Norris Bradbury Part II
- Dan Hooks & Cary Skidmore: 70 Years of Leadership in High Explosives Science
- Paolo Pilleri: What are we made of? A history of the elements in our Universe
- Bruce Masse: The Great Comet of A.D. 1264