Los Alamos Employee Giving Campaign
Laboratory employees contribute to the annual Employee Giving Campaign to support a wide range of programs offered by eligible nonprofit organizations.
- Giving Campaigns & Volunteering
- Debbi Wersonick
- Community Programs Office
- (505) 667-7870
Investing in nonprofits helps address critical needs
The 2016 Employee Giving Campaign helps provide funding for area nonprofit programs in our community that address critical needs in the priority areas of health, education, and financial stability. The 2016 campaign runs from October 19 through December 4, 2015.
By making a contributing (of any size) to this effort, LANL current and retired employees invest in effective, long-term solutions to our most challenging problems. Programs funded through this giving campaign will serve many citizens in our region this year.
Three ways to donate:
- United Way of Northern New Mexico's Community Action Fund - go there now
- United Way of Santa Fe County's Children's Project - go there now
- Your favorite 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization(s), through either United Way account
Our United Way partners
Employees can contribute directly to the United Way general funds of their choice or to their favorite 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization(s) through either United Way account.