- Dipen Sinha
- Materials Synthesis and Integrated Devices
- (505) 667-0062
- Past Coordinator
- Brad Meyer
- Gas Transfer Systems
- (505) 665-4283
- Deputy Coordinator
- Chuck Farrar
- National Security Education Center
- (505) 665-0860
- Brenda Dingus
- Neutron Science & Technology
- (505) 667-0400
Who are the Fellows?
The Laboratory Fellows' organization was established in 1981 and is made up of technical staff members who have been appointed by the Laboratory Director to the rank of Fellow in recognition of sustained outstanding contributions and exceptional promise for continued professional achievement. The Fellows are limited to two percent of the technical staff.
The Fellows advise the management on technical issues of importance to the Laboratory. To promote technical achievements, the Fellows organize symposia and public lectures and administer the Fellows' Prize for Outstanding Research in Science or Engineering and the Fellows' Prize for Outstanding Leadership in Science or Engineering.
The Fellows usually meet at 3 pm on the third Tuesday of odd months. The meetings are usually held in the Cochiti Room on the second floor of the J. Robert Oppenheimer Study Center, with a reception following.
- Tuesday, July 19, 2016, 3 pm in Study Center Collaboration Space Rms JRO-1 & -2
- Steve Girrens (ADES) R&D Engineering Capability Review Presentation
- Technical Presentation by Piotr Zelenay (MPA-11, Newly Elected Fellow)
- Tuesday, September 20, 2016, 3 pm