- Office of Diversity & Strategic Staffing
Individual attributes, distinct experiences, and diverse perspectives: what we're looking for
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer, we support and enable our workforce to accomplish our mission through the following guiding principles:
- Every person is unique and possesses individual attributes, distinct experiences, and diverse perspectives.
- Diversity can promote innovation, enhance problem-solving, cause positive change, and lead to a more successful and productive organization.
- Equal opportunity and a mutually respectful working environment are critical to the Laboratory’s current and future success.
- Community partnerships are an essential and integral part of the Laboratory’s commitment to diversity.
"At Los Alamos National Laboratory, a diverse workforce of
multidisciplinary teams fuels the creativity and innovation that are
essential to address emerging issues and solve problems of national and
international importance. To be successful in our critical mission, it
is essential that we embrace diversity and create an inclusive work
environment where all employees feel welcome and fully engaged."
—Charlie McMillan, Laboratory Director