All foreign nationals, including students and postdocs, must select the foreign nationals employment category to complete the new-hire process.
- (505) 667-4451, Option 6
New-Hire Orientation Agenda
NOTE: Employees will be briefed on how to complete the required forms at New-Hire Orientation. If desired, you may review and complete the required documents and bring to New-Hire Orientation, but do NOT sign and date the documents.
- Form I-9 - Employment Eligibility Verification (pdf): Los Alamos National Laboratory is a participant of E-Verify. Federal law requires Los Alamos National Security to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all individuals hired to work in the United States. In order to complete your I-9 form, you will need to bring one or two documents from the List of Acceptable Documents. Expired documents, document copies, hospital birth certificates and laminated documents are NOT acceptable. NOTE: Failure to provide required documents will result in delay and/or denial of employment.
- Employee Profile Form (pdf)
- Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability (pdf)
- Voluntary Self-Identification for Veterans (pdf)
- Form W-4 - Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate (pdf)
- Payroll Direct Deposit (pdf) - For checking, bring a "voided" check. For savings, bring a letter or document from the institution with transit number/account number.
- Laboratory Policy Regarding Government Property (pdf)
- Intellectual Property Assignment and Confidential Information Agreement (pdf)