A comprehensive benefits package with plan options for health care and retirement to take care of our employees today and tomorrow.
- CONTACT US
- Benefits Office
- (505) 667-1806
Legal coverage and advice
Most people need legal advice at one time or another but high legal fees may prevent you from getting the necessary assistance. For a small monthly premium, employees can enroll in legal coverage through ARAG.
The plan provides assistance with routine preventive or defensive matters and covers most basic legal needs. Plan members can also take advantage of these additional services offered:
- ARAG Legal Center— provides online tools and information to help you learn more about your legal issues on your own.
- ARAG Education Center— provides access to the law guide, guidebooks and videos right at your fingertips.
- DIY Docs— offers the convenience of creating state-specific legally valid documents online anytime you want.
- Estate planning, including wills and trusts
- Financial education and planning
- Debt management, including debt consolidation