Benefits Plan Reports & Notices
As an employer offering ERISA compliant benefit plans, LANS is required to provide notices and reports to employees throughout the course of the year. Generally, the reports are informational only, and no action is required on the part of the employee.
Questions regarding these reports may be directed to the Benefit Operations Team.
Annual IRS 5500 Return Report Forms
- LANS Defined Benefit Pension Plan (pdf)
- LANS 401 Savings Plan 5500 (pdf)
- LANS 401 Retirement Plan 5500 (pdf)
- LANS Health & Welfare Plan 5500 for Active Employees (pdf)
- LANS Health & Welfare Plan 5500 for Retirees (pdf)
Annual Funding Notices/Summary Annual Reports
Summaries of the annual report for LANS 401(k) Savings Plan and Defined Benefits Plan (TCP1), LANS 401(K) Retirement Plan (TCP2), and the LANS Health & Welfare Plans (Plan 501) are mailed to corresponding participants for informational and compliance purposes. The summaries provide an overview of each plan's financial activity from January 1 through December 31 as required under ERISA.
- LANS Defined Benefit Pension Plan Annual Funding Notice (pdf)
- Active Health & Welfare Plan 501 Summary Annual Report (pdf)
- Retiree Health & Welfare Plan 502 Summary Annual Report (pdf)
- LANS 401 Savings Plan Summary Annual Report (pdf)
- LANS 401 Retirement Plan Summary Annual Report (pdf)