Women’s Employee Resource Group
The Women's Employee Resource Group encourages women's contributions, professional development opportunities, and shared support across the Laboratory.
- Office of Diversity and Strategic Staffing
- (505) 667-2602
Providing a forum that encourages collaboration, connection, innovation
The Los Alamos Women’s Employee Resource Group provides a forum for women employees and encourages women's contributions, professional development opportunities, and shared support across the Laboratory.
Focus on being our best
Fostering a supportive and encouraging environment can inspire every employee to bring his and her personal best. We identify issues that tangibly affect the entire workforce and then help address them by
- building understanding of activities/missions across the Laboratory
- encouraging high ethical standards
- creating a resource for constructive feedback and support
- encouraging personal growth, learning and teaming
Women helping women: subgroups share voice, vision
The Women’s Employee Resource Group currently has four Lab subgroups that help provide a network of mentors and peers:
- Atomic Women (Contacts: Laura McClellan and Olga Martin)
- Physics Division Women (Contact: Kathy Prestridge)
- Project Management Women (Contact: Jenna Casias)
- Women in Computing (Contacts: Hai Ah Nam and Amy Larson)
What binds us all together—and keeps us moving forward—is our shared vision to help create a better workplace for all Lab employees.