- Accelerators, Electrodynamics
- Bioscience, Biosecurity, Health
- Chemical Science
- Earth, Space Sciences
- High Energy Density Plasmas, Fluids
- Information Science, Computing, Applied Math
- Materials Science
- National Security, Weapons Science
- Nuclear & Particle Physics, Astrophysics, Cosmology
- Sensors, Instrumentation Systems
- Electron Microscopy Lab
- Ion Beam Materials Lab
- Proton Radiography
- Trident Laser Facility
- Partnerships & Research Opportunities
- Technology Transfer Publications
- Technologies Available for Licensing
- Center for Integrated Nanotechnologies (CINT)
- Los Alamos Neutron Science Center (LANSCE)
- National High Magnetic Field Laboratory (NHMFL)
- HIV, HCV, Influenza, Oral Pathogen, STD
- Advanced Studies
- Information Science & Technology
- Materials Design
- Multiscale Materials Studies
- New-Hire Process
- Travel Reimbursement
- Verification of Employment
- Community Feature Stories
- Economic Development
- Employee Funded Scholarships
- Volunteer Match Sponsors
Products, services procured by LANL in FY11
- Small Business Office
- (505) 667-4419
- Administration Building demolition completed under budget
- Environmental contracts awarded locally
- Small businesses selected for nuclear waste services
- Socioeconomic procurement goals and achievements
- Three small businesses recognized by DOE
Related ArticlesAll Stories
April, 18 2013 - Major subcontractor's dollars impact the economy locally, regionally and nationally.
April, 3 2012 - Demolition completed $16 million under budget and six months ahead of schedule.
January, 31 2011 - Weidlinger-Navarro will support the preliminary and final design of the 5-acre complex, where waste containers will be staged.
April, 3 2012 - Two small businesses compete for up to $80 million in well drilling and monitoring work.
September, 30 2011 - The excavation removed about 43,000 cubic yards of contaminated debris and soil from the six-acre site.
April, 3 2012 - LANL held a recognition ceremony for seven businesses that were most successful in the 2011 fiscal year.
April, 3 2012 - Three business serving LANL are recognized by DOE.
December, 1 2011 - LANL ensures that a percentage of procurements are placed with small and other socioeconomic businesses.
April, 3 2012 - Northern New Mexico businesses compete for up to $200 million in services related to Cold War-era waste disposal.
April, 3 2012 - Three small businesses with offices in Northern New Mexico awarded nuclear waste clean-up contracts.
Innovations for a secure nation
Plasma Technology for Textile Finishing Applications Gets a Boost from LANL
A new way to stay dry: APJeT is revolutionizing the textile industry with new plasma technology.» All Innovations