- Accelerators, Electrodynamics
- Bioscience, Biosecurity, Health
- Chemical Science
- Earth, Space Sciences
- High Energy Density Plasmas, Fluids
- Information Science, Computing, Applied Math
- Materials Science
- National Security, Weapons Science
- Nuclear & Particle Physics, Astrophysics, Cosmology
- Sensors, Instrumentation Systems
- Electron Microscopy Lab
- Ion Beam Materials Lab
- Proton Radiography
- Trident Laser Facility
- Available Technologies
- Deploying Innovation
- Strategic Collaboration
- Innovation in New Mexico
- Center for Integrated Nanotechnologies (CINT)
- Los Alamos Neutron Science Center (LANSCE)
- National High Magnetic Field Laboratory (NHMFL)
- HIV, HCV, Influenza, Oral Pathogen, STD
- Center for Nonlinear Studies
- Engineering Institute
- Information Science & Technology Institute
- Institute for Geophysics, Planetary Physics, and Signatures
- Institute for Materials Science
- Seaborg Institute
- Benefit Options
- New-Hire Process
- Payroll, Taxes
- Travel Reimbursement
- Verification of Employment
- STEM Education Programs
- Teachers (K–12)
- Students (K–12)
- Higher Education
- Regional Education Partners
- Community Feature Stories
- Economic Development
- Employee Funded Scholarships
- Publications | Community Connections
- Speakers' Bureau
- Volunteer Program
Products, services procured by LANL in FY11
- Small Business Office
- (505) 667-4419
- Administration Building demolition completed under budget
- Environmental contracts awarded locally
- Small businesses selected for nuclear waste services
- Socioeconomic procurement goals and achievements
- Three small businesses recognized by DOE
Related ArticlesAll Stories
April, 3 2012 - Demolition completed $16 million under budget and six months ahead of schedule.
January, 31 2011 - Weidlinger-Navarro will support the preliminary and final design of the 5-acre complex, where waste containers will be staged.
April, 3 2012 - Two small businesses compete for up to $80 million in well drilling and monitoring work.
September, 30 2011 - The excavation removed about 43,000 cubic yards of contaminated debris and soil from the six-acre site.
April, 3 2012 - LANL held a recognition ceremony for seven businesses that were most successful in the 2011 fiscal year.
April, 3 2012 - Three business serving LANL are recognized by DOE.
December, 1 2011 - LANL ensures that a percentage of procurements are placed with small and other socioeconomic businesses.
April, 3 2012 - Northern New Mexico businesses compete for up to $200 million in services related to Cold War-era waste disposal.
April, 3 2012 - Three small businesses with offices in Northern New Mexico awarded nuclear waste clean-up contracts.
October, 31 2011 - Project activities started in April 2009 and was completed five months ahead of the original schedule and significantly under budget.
Innovations for a secure nation
Secure computing for commerce, banking, communications...
If implemented on a wide scale, quantum key distribution technology could ensure truly secure commerce, banking, communications and data transfer.» All Innovations