- Small Business Office
- (505) 667-4419
Are you a good fit for LANL? Need to find out more?
LANL and its Small Business Program is only a phone call or email away. (See contact information, at left.)
We want to be sure you can find a good fit with our procurement opportunities and can find what you need to present your products and services to us—and then continue a great relationship together.
We conduct research in:
- Nuclear safeguards and security
- Biomedical science
- Computational science
- Environmental protection and remediation
- Materials science
Some of the products and services we procure are:
- Research and Development Studies
- Facility Construction and Architectural/Engineering Services
- Equipment - Maintenance and Repair
- Support Services and Staff Augmentation
- Mechanical/Electronic Fabrication
- Commercial Products and Services
- Environmental Restoration
To ensure small business concerns can compete fairly for contracts at LANL, we provide the following initiatives:
- Supplier training on "How to do business with LANL"
- Buyer training to identify small business resources and comply with small business policy
- Annual negotiation and trending of LANL's socioeconomic goals
- Identify and match small business concerns to LANL's Procurement opporutnities
- Participate in procurement trade fairs and small business conferences
- Maintain an active role in establishing contacts with minority and small business trade associations
- Ensure compliance on the use of small business concerns
- Manage supplier inquiries and communicate small business issues and initiatives through newsletters, websites, and procurement committees
Note: Routine commercial, off-the-shelf products (i.e., paper, pens, computers, etc.) are purchased through our Oracle iProcurement subcontracts.